Ten outstanding young professionals have been named inaugural recipients of the Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore’s award for Phenomenal Women Under 40. The award, better known as the Phenom Award, honors emerging, young, female leaders under the age of 40 from Monmouth and Ocean counties. It not only recognizes young, professional women for who they are, but also who our community thinks they're poised to become.
Honorees will receive their award at a special cocktail reception at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 22, at Waters Edge, Bayville. Sponsorships and tickets to the event can be purchased online by visiting jerseyshoregirlscouts.org/phenom.
This year’s Phenom Award Honorees are:
· Heather S. Barberi, Ocean County College Foundation
· Allie Cosaluzzo, Townsquare Media
· Jaimie Diaz, Grand Bank
· Jennifer Godoski, New Jersey Resources
· Lauren M. Holman, Holman Frenia Allison, P.C.,
· Noelle McNeil, Meridian Neuroscience
· Kelli Peterson, Wells Fargo
· Catherine Tobin, Clean Ocean Action
· Elizabeth M. Trottier, Foss, San Filippo & Milne
· Dr. Tamra Wroblesky, Inner Dynamics Physical Therapy
Full biographies of each honoree can be viewed on this website. If you have any questions about the event, or if you’d like more information about any of the honorees, contact Lori Pepenella, director of community development.