Women of Distinction and Community Partners Gala
On Friday, March 2, 2018, the Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore honored another group of outstanding community role models - Women of Distinction, a Junior Women of Distinction, a Community Partner and a Man Enough To Be A Girl Scout Member of the Year. Each of these deserving honorees live the Girl Scout mission in their lives to help girls become women of courage, confidence and character, who make the world a better place.
This year's honorees were:
Women of Distinction
- Tracy Armstrong l Wilentz Attorneys At Law
- Virginia “Ginny” Haines l Ocean County Freeholder
- Susan H. McClure l Former Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore CEO
- Nancy Weber-Loeffert l Ocean County Vocational School
- Alesha Williams Boyd l Asbury Park Press
- Plangere Foundation, Inc.
Junior Woman of Distinction
- Erin Foreman l Gold Award Girl Scout
Man Enough To Be A Girl Scout Member of the Year
- Shaun Golden l Monmouth County Sheriff's Department