Join Girl Scouts
You're Invited to Join the World of Girl Scouts!
We can’t wait to meet you and share how Girl Scouts can brighten your girl’s world. Join us for an exciting event and get a taste of all the fun she’ll have as a member.
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she’s learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she’s also discovering new ways to make your family and community stronger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Ready to Join?
Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Membership dues are just $40 annually, but financial aid may be available. Whether you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or something else, send us a note at customercare@GSFun.org or call us at (800) 785-2090. We’re here for you!
Girl Scouts is open to all girls in grades K-12.
Discover More About Girl Scouts
Find Opportunities Near You
Girl Scout Drive Thrus
The Zoom Where it Happens (For Teens)
And grownups? Whether you have kids, grandkids, or no kids of your
own, you can have a front-row seat to the fun and community, too.
Press play and volunteer with Girl Scouts. You’ve got what it takes to
change girls’ lives.
Why Join Girl Scouts?
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout Cookie Program
Making friends, testing her strengths, exploring new possibilities. It’s all here for her.
Whether teaming up with others or learning to shine on their own, Girl Scouts have the tools and community support they need to succeed.
Press play with Girl Scouts. Where she can be herself and her confidence can soar.
She’s ready to go.
Financial Aid is Available
We believe that every girl deserves to be a Girl Scout, regardless of her family's circumstances. If you are not in a position to pay the membership fee, please complete the online registration form and check the box to request financial aid on the final page. Volunteers can also apply for financial assistance. Once requested, you will receive a financial assistance request form to complete the process.
Questions? Ask us anything!