FARMINGDALE, NJ – (August 10, 2022) – Nine emerging leaders from Monmouth and Ocean counties will be recognized by Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore at the Phenomenal Women Under 40 event on Wednesday, September 21st, from 6 to 9 p.m., at the Girl Scouts’ Program Activity Center in Farmingdale. The annual event recognizes exceptional women who have gone above and beyond in all that they do, including their amazing accomplishments and commitment to business growth, professional excellence, and community service. All proceeds support programs that provide leadership experiences to more than 11,000 Girl Scouts across Monmouth and Ocean counties and ensure that girls in need can access year-round Girl Scout programs.
"This year’s honorees are role models in our community and are being recognized for their leadership in the workplace, volunteerism, along with their dedication to fostering self-confidence and leadership skills in others," said Heather Coburn, Interim Chief Executive Officer of Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore.
The honorees were selected from a public nomination process and represent a variety of businesses and nonprofits in Monmouth and Ocean counties. The 2022 Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore Phenomenal Women Under 40 Award recipients are:
Alexis Bailey - Director of Government Affairs,
- Allison Clemente - Director of Development, Community Medical Center Foundation
- Kathrine Dwyer - Co-Chair, Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce Young Professional Group & Administrative Assistant, Hudson Wealth Management
- Lenore Gibson - Program Director, Family Promise of Monmouth County/Lunch Break
Kimberly Kravitz - News 12 Reporter, TV Personality &
- Sherrice Lyles - Ms. Black New Jersey and President, Queen of Hearts Foundation
- Amy McLane - Client Service Manager, AVP, PNC Bank, NA
- Brynn Mosello - Sustainability and Communications Director, Mazza Recycling Services, Ltd.
- Carla Vanzant - Director, EOF, Brookdale Community College
Full biographies for all honorees can be found at gsfun.org/phenom
Honorary chairwomen for the reception are Jamie Bertram, 2017 Phenom, Kate Dowd, 2019 Phenom and Stephanie Toal, 2019 Phenom. The evening will include hor d’oeuvres, food stations, wine and beer, silent auction, and raffle, plus introductions of honorees by Girl Scouts. The event will begin at 6 pm. Tickets are $100 and may be purchased along with sponsorships at gsfun.org/phenom. For more information about opportunities to support the event, including auction donations, contact Valerie Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 785-2090.