1. In 2023 ABC Bakers experienced minimal
supply chain disruptions
2. ABC Bakers is the oldest, most experienced Girl Scout Cookie baker and has been around since 1937 (86 years) vs. LBB (49 years)
3. ABC Bakers offers more vegan options; Lemonades, Toast-Yay!, Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Patties, Raspberry Rally, and the Gluten-Free Caramel Chocolate Chip Girl Scout Cookie. (6 options vs. 2)
4. GSJS troops will be able to keep more of the funds they work so hard to earn through their Cookie Sale. In 2024 troops can expect to earn more per cookie box, allowing girls to save more money to fund their Girl Scout adventures.
5. GSJS Girl Scouts, volunteers, and customers will get to enjoy new cookie flavors sold exclusively by ABC: refreshing Lemonades, French toast-inspired Toast-Yay!, and gluten-free Caramel Chocolate Chip! These new cookies will join our lineup of customer-favorites including Thin Mints, Caramel deLites, Peanut Butter Patties, and more.
6. According to marketing data, ABC Girl Scouts sell 2 cases more per girl than scouts partnered with the competitor baker
7. Three NJ councils will all offer ABC cookies, cutting down on confusion that sometimes happens in border communities.
8. We will be able to offer more incentives
9. Cookies will be in hand earlier than in 2023
10. ABC will offer more promotional cookies